Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dog Sitting!

I'm dog sitting this week! What a sweet little dog! But he's very lonely... I go over first thing in the morning to let him out. I tie him and then come back home. Later I go back and either put him back in the house or walk around with him for a bit. Today we walked around and came over here to our yard. I sat in our yard swing and let him wander around. I'm holding the end of his leash. It's one of those that expands to give running space or I can bring him up close and tighten it so he can't go far. It's a great invention! Now he's back in the house, resting I hope. Later I'll go get him again so we can go for a walk. He takes a lot of my time, but you know, I love dogs! So I'm enjoying him very much. Thank you, Lord, for pets, especially dogs. Help me as I dog sit this week that I'll do a good job.

No comments: