Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Gene! What are your plans for the day? I'm assuming you'll have to go to work...but then what? Is Pam planning a big party for you? Are you going out for dinner? Whatever you're doing, I wish for you a very happy birthday! You're a good son-in-law. We're looking forward to our big trip together! It'll be here before we know it! I'll do my best to behave myself! :) Thanks again for doing all the work of making the arrangements. Have a great day and happy, happy birthday! Lord, thank you for Gene. He's a good husband and father and son-in-law. Guide him, bless him, protect him. Give him a good day. Draw him close to Yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENE!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Anita.
Thank you Bill and Vel.

Pam and I, and my parents went out for a nice steak dinner this evening.

I talked to Andrew on my way home from work and a card from him was in today's mail.

Quiet around the house what with Matthew down in Georgia with some buddies visiting other friends along with Christy, Sean and their kids.

Pam has something planned for me Saturday morning....I don't know what it is, but it is near the hospital!!!! Hmmmmmmm.
Gene