Monday, July 14, 2008

Drip...drip...drip...

I hate a dripping faucet! But I've got one. We also have ticking clocks! The clocks I don't mind, in fact, I don't even notice them ticking away. But my kitchen faucet dripping...drives me crazy! We don't want to buy new because we're supposedly getting city water soon, (a few months) so we'll get new then. In the meantime, if I keep the faucet in the middle so the drips hit the divider between the two sinks it doesn't make noise. It still drips but I can't hear it. The problem is I don't always remember to put the faucet in the middle until I'm in the living room sitting down with my computer or reading or watching TV or... So the faucet is still dripping and the clocks are still ticking. Lord, please give me patience. I do thank you for our water. It's very irritating to listen to dripping. Help me to be patient until we get our new water system.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Join the water frustraton club. Our auto sprinkler system keeps running even though it is suppose to stop. I have to shut it off manually. what a bummer. Water is very expensive here in Castle Rock. And, the city has specific water days according to your address. If you water on the days you are not desinated then you get a big fine. Another bummer.