Friday, September 22, 2006

Work and fun!

Today is a cloudy sprinkly day. I think we'll get more rain tonight. Jerry washed the house down yesterday afternoon, it was so nice out. So now I've got to get the windows washed because they all have water spots on them left from yesterday. Actually I've been waiting for him to do this big job so I can get my fall work done. So now I can. We watched two fawns today in our woods. It was so fun. Now we're wondering if we have deer quite often and just don't see them! These two fawns wandered around and then finally walked down our driveway, ran across the road, and jumped the fence into the field across from us. Thank goodness no cars were coming. I'm very worried about hunting season this fall. I hope the buck that we see will stay out of view. Hunters will be active farther back in the woods and even have blinds built. They won't even care that we now claim these deer as our own!

No comments: