Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dentist

Good morning! Today is a rainy day. Yesterday Jerry and I both had dentist appointments at the same time. I got done first, but I have to go back next week. I'm going to have a crown put on a molar. It's tempting to just have it pulled but I don't want to lose too many and someday need false teeth! Crowns are very expensive! Our dentist's mother was in my class at Spring Arbor College! He is close to the same age as our youngest daughter and they were friends as teenagers. He didn't live here but they were in the same choir made up of teenagers from all over the eastern side of Michigan. He also knew our middle son. I'm not sure how he ended up here in our town. But we always have a nice visit when he doesn't have his fingers in my mouth!

No comments: