Monday, September 18, 2006

National Thank you Day!

According to the calendar that my brother, Richard, made and gave to our family, today is National Thank You Day! So thank you, God, for giving your Son for me so I can have eternal life. Thank you, Jerry, for loving me. Thank you, Mother, for giving me life. Thank you, Richard, Lorraine, & Bill for putting up with me all these years. Thank you, Pam, Ted, Tim, Christy, & Rob for being my loving children. Thank you, my daughters and sons in law for putting up with all my idiosyncrasies. Thank you, Andrew, Matthew, Kaleb, Tyler, Annie, Max, Megan, Haleigh, Miller, Sydney, Isabella, and Mason, and the one who is yet to be, for being my wonderful, precious, unique grandchildren! And thank you to all the rest of you relatives and friends who make up the circle of my world. I love you all and thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Thank you Anita for Thanking me on thank you day.
A Thankful younger Brother,