Friday, September 15, 2006

Fall colors


Good morning! I'm sitting in my computer room looking out the window. The leaves are quickly changing color. I've said on here before that autumn is my favorite season of the year but of course it's also a reminder that winter is coming. I'd better quickly add that I'm the sort of person who likes all four seasons. It's just that winter always seems to be the lonnngest season. I've been sick and am still coughing so I haven't been able to ride my bike for about a week now. I think I might go today. The weather is warming up a bit after a cool rainy streak and I've got to get back into the groove. Jerry is out walking as I'm writing this. We were so hopeful of getting city water soon but now it's going to be a while, probably quite a while because there is a law suit against the township by some folks who don't want city water. It's being put in right down Sturgeon Road, (very close to us) because it's been promised to the next township and they all want it. We think Rob & Jessica can hook up because it goes right past their house but we can't. Well, I'm happy for those who can get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anita:

I have always liked fall too and that is the one thing I miss in living in Southern California. We do not get to enjoy the beautiful change in fall colors. However, Vel has taken care of that this fall and I am going to e-mail you pictures of the new theme of our home entitled "The Fall Harvest Has Come To Our Home." I dare you to blog a couple of these pictures in your "freetobeme" journal.

your Ever Lovin Brother, BILL