Friday, September 01, 2006

Print

Last evening I was checking out different settings and discovered that I like the large print better than the normal print. Okay, another sign that I'm getting up in years! Oh well, it's bound to come to everyone sooner or later. Lorraine mentioned that she might print my blogs off so our mom could read them and the normal print would be too small for her to read so I could say I'm doing it for my mom! Well, I'll keep it this way for a few days and then we'll see, maybe I'll go back to normal. Which way do you prefer? You're the one who's reading this!

3 comments:

Shauna Archer said...

Large print is good - it looks better. Have a happy Labor Day!

Anonymous said...

If your keeping track of how many like the bigger print, put me down for a yes. #2son

Anonymous said...

You figured out how to let me respond! I like the larger print too.