Saturday, September 30, 2006

Friends

I went to a friends house this afternoon and I felt loved! My friend had a lot of company but that didn't matter, I went in any way. Oh my goodness! I got so many hugs, even from young men that I had known as boys. Have you guessed where I went? My friend whose house I went to is Hmong. I don't think hugging goes along with their culture, I guess they have become Americanized. The children I had taught English to are grown up and married and have children of their own! Oh, where have the years gone? A lot of my former students and their parents were there. I couldn't stay very long but I'm not kidding you, I left there feeling very loved! I am richer for having Hmong friends. God loves them and so do I!

1 comment:

Shane Bengry said...

Your blog has inspired me. I am blogging, too. Check it out:

http://shanebengry.blogspot.com/