Monday, September 11, 2006

Class lessons

I'm working hard on my class lessons for The Dilemma of Young Mothers. It's moving right along and giving me a good feeling. What I mean is I feel God leading me! I was asked what book I'm using and that was a problem for me. I just couldn't seem to find the right book. I prayed for the Lord's guidence and one day I felt Him say, "Use the Bible." So that's what I'm using mainly, along with some other books, Spirit-Controlled Temperaments by Tim LaHaye, is one. I'm writing up my own lessons. The lessons are: week 1: Me...Who Am I? "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jere. 1:5 week 2: Me...As A Wife. A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. Prov. 31:10, 11. week 3: Me...as a Mother. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Prov 31:28. week 4: My Children. Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord. Colo 3:20. week 5: My Family. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Josh 24:15. week 6: All of the Above. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jere 29:11. So you can see I have my work cut out for me. Even some of these verses may change as I go along but for right now they are the ones I've got down for my Table of Contents. So I'll keep plugging along with my lesson plans, who knows maybe I'll become a better wife, mother, and grandmother! There's plenty of room for improvement!

No comments: