Saturday, September 02, 2006

Country Living

I don't intend to write something everytime I ride my bike but yesterday was rather eventful! First of all when I was walking out to our pole barn to get my bike I scared a couple of deer right in our side yard! They went bounding off into the woods! The second thing that happened was rather scary to me, not deer. Just as I rode past a driveway several miles from home I heard a gun shot very close! I had a sudden burst of energy and rode on away from there! It's not deer season or turkey season so who or what were they shooting at? Me? Hopefully, it was target practice. I did hear another shot after I was far away. During hunting season we only ride or walk where there are plenty of houses. Just one of the joys of country living!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not me, I don't even own a gun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, you made me laugh!