Saturday, September 23, 2006

Autumn


Autumn has arrived! My favorite season! This is what I look at out my computer room window. I'll take another picture when the colors reach their peak. Time to change the clothes on my goose on the front porch. I need my Annie to help me! Jerry has put our stone water fall away for the winter (before the water freezes some night) and it won't be long before he'll put the MG away for the winter, also the 5th wheel. This is all kind of sad. How can this be my favorite season? Well...the air has a different feel, the leaves change to brilliant colors, it's harvest time, time to make some wardrobe changes, time to get back to a regular routine with school starting. "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 2:1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic. I look forward to the next one. Since my seasons don't really change, I'm eagger to see yours.