Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Visit with My Older Brother

We went for a short visit to my brother and sister-in-law, Richard and Cookie, on our way home. #1 shows their beautiful Rag Doll Cat. She's very loving and playful! Her name is Snickerdoodle!They also have beautiful grandchildren. #2 photo is of twins: Braden and Courtney, 4 years old. #3 is Kimberlyn, 6 years; Heidi, the mom and daughter of Richard and Cookie; and Jenna, not quite 2 years. Thank you, Father, for these beautiful children. Please keep your hand of protection upon them as they grow up. Thank you for Richard and Cookie and for Heidi and Scott. Have Your Way in their lives.



4 comments:

carole said...

Hi

Have enjoyed your blogs and pictures.. Is it finally warming up in Mi.? We are still in Tn. It is so nice that you still have your MOM. My Mom passed away at age 51 when I was 23... I still miss her.. I pray that I am 1/2 the Christian she was. I still see results of her faithfulness... Carole

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children Heidi has! How nice that you got to see them while you were visiting your brother.

Kate said...

Love your pics...and how wonderful to see those signs of spring. Cold and rainy here today...so maybe it will warm up and things will start to bud.

Kate said...

I can relate to Carole...I was 55 when my Mum died very suddenly. Life is never the same...I still miss my Mum too.