Thursday, April 17, 2008

Flowers, birds, etc.




It's lovely out today. Daffodils are blooming, Goldfinches have turned yellow. Robins are all back. I'm ready for Humming birds but haven't seen any yet. We had a red-winged black bird at our feeder today. Now, tell me, someone, what is this bird doing at my feeder? They are territorial birds, one of the first to arrive in spring, and not one that I want at my feeder! He did let me take this picture but I'm still not happy with him at my feeder! The other birds, especially the smaller ones leave when he comes. Dear Lord, I praise You because You are the Creator. What a variety of birds You have made! I don't understand your purpose in creating certain creatures but I won't question You. I praise You because You are Sovereign.

1 comment:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

I remember thinking they were such beautiful birds but my in-laws had other words for them, hehehe.

We don't see them often where I live but they had a real problem with them.