Friday, April 18, 2008

Coffee time on the front porch

Jerry is relaxing in his rocking chair with his coffee on the front porch. Come on over. Recognize these chairs? They're from The Crackerbarrel. It's so beautiful today. I raked this morning until my back ached. I think Tyler will help me next week. He needs money for his mission trip to Honduras and he says he'll do anything! So how about helping me rake our yard? It's too much for one person and Jerry just can't rake any more. Dear Lord, thank you for lovely spring days, for relaxing times, for working times, for grandsons who can help out.

3 comments:

ruth said...

Hi Anita,
Thank you for your comment about the sunroom on my blog...do you have a picture of yours...just curious.
Ruth

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

It's still a little too cool in the mornings here to sit on my front porch rocking chair and have my quiet time.

It won't be TOO long. LOVE yours!

Anonymous said...

Give me 2 months and I'll join you, having coffee on your front porch.
Tim