Friday, April 25, 2008

More Books

You already know I love books and reading. I thought I'd show you some more of my books! And this isn't all! Jerry made the book case in picture #2 when he was in high school! In picture #1 you can see my dad's glasses in the furry glass case beside the books. My sister gave them to me. Thank you, Lorraine! My mom gave me the cabbage patch doll and we garbage picked the little chair she's sitting in! Thank you, Lord, for my love of reading and for my books. I know there are people around the world who don't have books. Many people can't even read so I thank You for blessing me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always loved that bookcase with the doors, but I didn't realize that Dad had built it in high school. That makes it even more special. I am grateful for all of my books too.