Monday, April 14, 2008

Home again



We're back home from visiting my mom. She came through her heart attack but still isn't quite her old self. It was hard to say good-bye but it was time to leave. The picture of Mother by herself I took the last full day we were there. It was the first day she felt like getting dressed! The top she has on we gave her for her birthday. A perfect fit! The picture of the three of us Bill took for me the morning we left. Bill and Vel were gracious hosts and their new home is lovely. You should go to visit them! Heavenly Father, thank you for touching my mom. I praise You because You are our Healer. Thank you for the safe trip we had there and back home. Thank you for family.

2 comments:

Pastor Joy Ziegler said...

Those are great pictures! She is a beautiful woman!

Kate said...

I am glad you had such a lovely time with your Mum, family and old friends. Your Mother looks well...and her top is pretty! Did spring arrive while you were away??