Monday, April 14, 2008

Our Friends

While we were in Colorado I called our old friends, Janice and Wayne. Janice and I were best friends in 8th, 9th, and 10th grades in Des Moines, Iowa many years ago. We've gone our separate ways but have kept in touch and gotten together once in a while over the years. In the first picture we're at Ruby Tuesday Rest. #2 is Gizmo looking up at Jerry.
He's the cutest little dog. #3 is of the four of us in their living room, Jerry, me, Janice, Wayne. #4 is of Janice and daughter, Vicki. #5 is Gizmo posing for me! Lord, thank You for good friends!



2 comments:

wvk said...

Looks like Gizmo is a pretty cute little Gizmo.
wk

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting these pictures. It is nice to see them again. I am glad you got a chance to visit with them.