Monday, April 21, 2008

God Is My Rock

It's time to change the picture! I took this picture in Colorado. Surprisingly we didn't do any sight seeing, we were there is be with my mom. As we left we stopped for gas in the city where Bill and Vel and my mother live. We saw this huge boulder right in the middle of town so I snapped the picture. My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Fortress, I will never be shaken. Psalms 62:1 & 2

4 comments:

Kate said...

Looks likes Colorado to me.

carole said...

Hi Like your changes on your blog.. Not that I didn't like the other also. Is the Kathy McFadden that comments on your blog originally from the Oxford area??? Seems like I remember that name when we lived there... Did she have anything to do with Liberty C. School?? Just wondering..Carole

Anita said...

No, Carole, I don't think Kathy ever lived in the Oxford area. She's one of my Canadian friends!

Pastor Joy Ziegler said...

Anita,
I LOVE your photography. You capture some amazing beauty. They look fantastic on your blog!!!

Joy :)