Tuesday, February 01, 2011

New Furniture

     Here is my new sofa! It looks really nice in the living room. We're used to very light furniture, now we have very dark...it's going to take some getting used to. But it's very comfortable to sit on. The pillows that came with it are beautiful and we only expected two. There are four pillows!
     This is my new platform rocker with a matching ottoman. It's so comfortable...I fell asleep last night watching a movie on the Hallmark channel and missed the ending. :( Oh well, it was just a movie.
     My computer desk and printer are behind the rocker so it looks messy back there...sorry. I don't know how to have a computer desk orderly. I try...
     Remember, you can click on the pictures to bring them up closer.
     Thank You, Lord, for our new furniture. We are so blessed. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your sofa is so nice. I like that it has soft material for the cushions and pillows. And your rocker is nice too. We have one similar in burgundy. Don't you love the comfort and the way it sways? Now you will be a girl of adequate leisure. Glad for you.

Anonymous said...

Very nice Anita...enjoy!
Ruth

Barb Caylor said...

It is beautiful Anita!!!! I love the combo of leather and cloth!!

Cheri said...

Hey, Anita, that looks like a wonderful "cushy" couch!
Am I seeing it right? Is it one of those great new couches that is leather on the outside parts of it; but where you sit is either microfibre or microsuede?
Looks lovely and warm.
Both pieces look particularly appropriate for your log cabin style home.
Nice touch!

Kate said...

WoW! What goes around comes around!! We had the exact chesterfield along time ago. It was Grandad's....it had the brass buttons and leather...it was brown and was horse hair inside. I love it...what a geat classy addition to your cozy home...and me too Anita, I have an awful time with my comuter work station. Is it snowing there yet?

carla said...

New furniture it one of life's pleasures.

It looks comfortable!

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.