Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Elmise! You've been a part of our family now for a little over a year! I can't believe how well you have adjusted to life here. You're nine years old today. You don't have to sit in a booster seat in the car any more! This picture was taken last week on the day you had your hair braided. You are so beautiful...to me!!! These are the words to a song and they came to my mind when I saw this picture! You were a flower girl in a wedding for the person who led you and all the other children to safety after the earthquake in Haiti. How exciting is that!
Lord, how I thank You for Elmise! She's a beautiful young girl. Please keep your hands upon her life, keep her safe and well and happy. Please help her to learn more about You and to always love You and want to live for You. I love her so much and You love her even more!

No comments: