Monday, February 07, 2011

A Friend Indeed

Larry & Jerry
     A friend, Larry, came over to help Jerry pull the snow off the porch roof. It had really built up and is shaded all day so even on warmer days it didn't melt off. Now the roof is leaking! Thank goodness it's only the porch roof leaking and not the house roof! 
     I tried to get more pictures but my camera batteries went dead. We have no more in the drawer. But this is a pretty good picture. Click on it! Now this afternoon I get to shovel the steps off! 
Lord, I thank You for the snow...anyway!

2 comments:

carole said...

I enjoy your snow pictures... Reminds me of the past.. I finally blogged... check it out.. Carole

pondering something said...

How nice of Larry and Rob to help out. I am very thankful! It has been many years since you have had that much snow at one time.