Saturday, February 26, 2011

New International Friends

I'm now sponsoring three students from Northwood University. They are all from China. Vincy, myself, Koko, Andrew (American name).
This is through International Friends Organization. We had a really nice time this evening at a photography exhibition reception. We looked at pictures by a photographer who happens to be a friend of Jerry and me. We just visited and got better acquainted. They gave me a gift (typical), a beautiful plate from China! I'm holding it in the picture. I'll put it in a very special place in my dining room. 
This second picture is of Kelly with Vincy, Koko, and Andrew. Kelly is a friend from Haiti. They had never met before but they hit it off. We all had a really good visit.
Lord, thank You for my new friends. Help us to grow close in friendship. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a privilege to spend time with people from other countries.