Thursday, February 17, 2011

Journal

     What to write...? What do I feel...? Do I trust God...? Is God in control...even when it doesn't look like it...? 
     Our two newest grandchildren, Elmise and Armon, have been here over a year now. They have adjusted amazingly well. How can there be such a glitch in the adoption process? 
     The judge, here in our county, is refusing to sign the final adoption papers. Thousands of dollars have been paid out already for this. Now new forms are having to be made out...so the kids won't have to be sent back to Haiti! Almost a thousand dollars for each one has to be paid again! They have to file for green cards in order to stay in the US! 
     So many folks are praying for a miracle but nothing is changing. Where is God in all this? I keep maintaining that He is in control but... 
     I'm being very frank here in my doubting. Lord, help my unbelief. We need a miracle here. You've been with Rob and Jessica and all of us through this whole process. Where are You now? Please, help my unbelief! Give me a new sense of Your Power.             I do believe...I do believe...

1 comment:

Anita said...

I just found out that someone has generously offered to give them the $2000. for this latest fee! Praise God! He is working!