Saturday, February 12, 2011

Party Time!

 For Elmise's party we went to the Community Center to the pool. The kids and Rob had so much fun! It's a great pool. Jessica and I were there and another friend but we didn't go in the water. After a couple hours of swimming we all went to Pizza Hut. I took the Humming Bird Cake with candles in it. So the picture here is Elmise blowing out her candles. Sydney and Bella were here for the party too. Click on the pictures to see them closer.
Lord, thank You for good times with family and friends.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have been here before, I think. I think we were on vacation and visiting Sam and Julie at the fair event. We were taking care of the kids for the afternoon and went here. They loved it, so I know you must have had a ball. Next time you will have to try going in too.

pondering something said...

Looks like a fun place to have a birthday celebration