Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Feb 15

Happy Birthday, Lorraine! You are so relaxed in this picture! What a great smile! I surely wish we lived closer to each other. I enjoy our phone conversations so much. In reminiscing we've both realized that as children...sisters, we never fought, got mad at each other, argued, etc. I wonder how many sisters can say that honestly. I'm so glad we can! We've always respected each other, respected our differences. Neither of us is perfect, believe it or not. But that's one good trait for each of us, we always got along. We loved playing together as children, yet we both had our own friends. I wrote a story about us as children (I know you've read it, Lorraine). It's posted on mylife-experieces.blogspot.com in case anyone else would like to read it. (Experiences is misspelled, I know. I can't seem to fix it so readers also have to misspell it!)
Lord, thank You for Lorraine. Life isn't always easy so please be with her in a very real way. Keep her well and safe. Bless her with Your Presence. I love her so much and You love her even more!

No comments: