Saturday, January 29, 2011

Family Wall

This is my Our Family wall in the dining room. I bought the stencil when I was in Colorado. I went to an Upper Case party with Cookie. I love all the stencils. I've had this now for about a year but wanted to paint the room first. While Tim was here he painted the wall and there we are! You can click on the picture to bring it up bigger. I guess I should identify the pictures.
1. Jerry and me. 2. Tyler, Jessica, Rob, Haleigh, Elmise, Armon. 3. Matthew, Katie, Andrew, Pam, Gene. Andrew's marriage to Katie. 4. Shauna, Annie, Kaleb, Tim.   5. Megan, Max, Miller, Christy, Sean, Maddie, Mason. 6. Isabella, Ted, Sydney.
Lord, thank You for my family. There is a lot of love on this wall, thank You.

3 comments:

Amy said...

The stencil ties the collection of pictures together. Sort of scrapbooking for the wall.

Shauna Archer said...

Very nice, Mom!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!
Ruth