Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Shack

Jerry and I finished reading The Shack this morning...a few minutes ago. Wow!!! Some of you made comments, when I said we had started reading this book, that you couldn't wait to read my comments and reactions to it. Well, I can't write out my comments about it here because I don't want to spoil it for someone who hasn't read it yet. So if anyone wants to discuss it with me, send me an e-mail and we can 'talk' about it that way.
Heavenly Father, Thank You for being my Father, Abba Father, Daddy, Papa. Thank You for loving me with unconditional love. Thank You for books that make me stop and think and take time to reevaluate my life and my relationship with You.

3 comments:

Kate said...

i loved that book and passed it on...we all have ome baggage...that book opens the door to forgive ourselves.

Dillehay said...

I have that on my reading list. I have heard alot about it.
Tabitha

ruth said...

OK...so tell me what you think...
marruth1992@yahoo.com.
Love,
Ruth