Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday, Megan! I can't believe you're a teenager now! You are so beautiful! Last year we were down for your birthday and I made a cake for you. I wish we could be with you today. I hope your brothers and sister treat you like a princess today! I wonder what is planned for you... I'm sure it'll be special. I wish you a happy, happy birthday. I love you, Megan.
Thank You, Lord, for Megan. She's so pretty. Please keep Your Hand upon her as she's entering her teen years. Help her to know she is special in Your Sight. Give her a good day today. I love her so much and You love her even more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a special Grandma you are. You have such a nice family and grandchildren.

Unknown said...

I read Megan your message and she said "Awwww" and "Thanks" . She is beautiful inside and out!!