Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday, Jerry! This is my favorite recent picture of you. I can't believe we're both as old as we are! But we are...you're 73 today! I love you. Thank you for being the wonderful, supportive husband that you are. Did I tell you I love you? Have a happy, happy birthday! Did I mention I love you?
Thank You, Lord, for Jerry. He's a good husband and father and grandfather. Thank You for touching him during his times of serious illness. Please keep him well. I'd like to keep him around for a lot more years. Thank You, not only for his love for me, but also for his love and commitment to You. I love him, Lord, and You love him even more!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY! Vel and I congratulate you on 73 great years. We wish you many more great years. You are the greatest!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Jerry! I hope you are going out for dinner ...eat lots of cake and enjoy the day! Your weather isn't too bad..I just saw that on the weather channel.

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Oh, I know. My husband is in his 60s and once in awhile I have to remind myself... SIXTIES.

We both remember when we were told never to trust anyone over thirty. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jerry (bow, bow) You are now ten years younger than I am. Wow, you're getting OLD!! wk

Pastor Joy Ziegler said...

It's a little late, but I want to send my best birthday wishes to Jerry! What a sweet man! I think back to when I first learned to water ski.....yep...Jerry's boat! Paul Keptner and Rob and I can't remember who else.

It's been a long time since I was a teenager, but I have been blessed year after year by your friendship! We love you and Happy, Happy Birthday!!

Joy