Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Report

Here's the latest report on Sydney. Last week she had a miserable test on her kidney's. It didn't look good. She had so many symptoms of a kidney infection. So many folks were praying for her and I thank you all. The test results are: normal! Today she had an ultra-sound done on her kidney's. I haven't heard yet how it came out but I'll report on that when I hear. So please keep praying.
I praise You, Heavenly Father, because You are our Healer. I thank You with all my heart for touching Sydney. Please continue to be with her. Keep her well and safe and trusting in You. Thank You for loving us.

3 comments:

Barb Standfest said...

Praise the Lord for the good report! I saw a lady that looked like you today (here in Florida) and I had a little pang in my heart as I thought of missing my friends back in Midland. Be well my friend!

Kate said...

Wonderful news

Unknown said...

Anita, thanks for sharing good reports. Also, have not met your husband, but send birthday greetings. What a blessing to have a good husband. I am thankful for mine.