Saturday, January 03, 2009

Comment's and Grandma's

I love to get comments by my readers. But reading them lately has left me a little disturbed. I've had a good week with my granddaughter's. We've done some fun and interesting activities. But, come on, all grandma's do fun things with their granddaughter's. Not the same things, maybe, but their own special times in their own ways. Because I'm a blogger you read about our fun and look at our pictures, but that doesn't make me any better than the next grandma. Perhaps I also need to write about the not-so-fun times...like when tempers flair, feelings get hurt, etc. Oh yes, we have those times too. But the good times far out number the bad times and it's more fun to write about the good times! So keep on reading and commenting but let's all be real.

Thank You, Lord, for friends who read my blog and then respond with a comment. Help me as I write blogs to always present a true picture, not a fantasy world of perfection. I love You, Lord. You see the whole picture and know the whole story and still You love me.

No comments: