Friday, March 06, 2009

What To Do?!

This is my favorite picture of my Mom. Her birthday is coming up...March 16. She'll be 95! My brother has planned a party for her on that day. I'd love to go. We were already planning a trip to visit her in April but, now we're thinking I should go now. Jerry doesn't want to go. Oh how I hate indecision. Actually I have to decide today! So...what to do?!

Heavenly Father, I praise You because You know all things. Please help me in making this decision. This means leaving Jerry alone again. Only You know how much longer I'll have my mom. I'm so thankful she is ready to go to heaven. Some how make it clear to me what I should do, please. Thank You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, I wish I could be
there but my money is sort of short these days. Love to you all. Lorraine