Saturday, March 21, 2009

Remembering

It was a week ago today that I took the train to Chicago, then flew to Denver with Pam, rented a car and drove (Pam drove) to where my mom lives. So much happened and it's actually taking a few days for me to process everything in my mind. I keep telling Jerry about more good times...this morning I told him about eating delicious buffalo burgers in the Denver International Airport, in a very nice restaurant, sitting at a bar on stools, looking at snow covered mountains, out a plate glass window! I'm not sure I worded that right so you get the picture...
Thank you, Lord, for the good times Pam and I had on our trip. Thank You for the beauty of the mountains.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good time, and I'm glad your home safe.

Tim

Unknown said...

I'm SO GLAD you were able to travel to be with your Mom, your daughters, brothers, friends. What a blessing! These will become some of your BEST family memories! Blessings to you and your Mom!

ruth said...

Glad you had a safe and fun trip Anita! It always feels good to get back home too:)! Have a great week!
Love,
Ruth