Thursday, March 19, 2009

Being with Grandchildren

I took the train to Chicago. Grandson, Andrew, and his fiance, Katie, and myself in a restaurant for breakfast. They were there from South Carolina.

Katie and I had met before but through blogging, e-mails, and facebook we've become close friends. Katie has suddenly gone through a very sad time in her young life. We had no idea earlier we'd be together on this trip.

And this is my other grandson in Chicago, Matthew! We're in the car and he's covering his face with his sweatshirt, but take my word for it... he's a good looking guy, and a great grandson!
Lord, thank You for my grandchildren. Please be especially near Katie right now. Comfort her... I love them all and You love them even more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anita, it looks like your celebration time with mom and vamily was a grand success. Thanks for sharing the pictures. You all look great.