Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday, Mother! 95 years, wow! You've had quite a long life. You and Dad, together, were such a good team. You've been a wonderful mother. I'm so glad Pam and I got to come and help you celebrate your birthday. I love you. Have a happy, happy birthday!

Dear Lord, thank You for my mom. Thank you for her good mind. Thank You for the years you've given her. Please bless her with Your Presence during these last days, months, years of her life, whatever she has left. You have perfect timing. She loves You and I love You. Please give her a good happy day today. I love her and You love her even more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Anita's mom. What a wonderful thing to be alive at 95 and enjoying your kids. And for Anita to enjoy you too. Blessings overflowing! Anita - so glad you could visit her.

ruth said...

Looks like you're all having a wonderful time! I'm so happy for you! And yes it's a gift to have a wonderful mom...I understand your heart when you talk about your mom...I feel the same way about my mom, God is good!
Love,
Ruth