Monday, March 02, 2009

This was in fun???!!!

This is a bruise on Jerry's arm! He got it a couple of weeks ago and I wish I'd taken the picture right away, but I didn't. I waited a couple days and then decided to go ahead. Then I didn't post it because I didn't want to hurt the person's feelings who made the bruise! You see, it was a friend who was trying to be funny...she had no idea he would bruise like this...now we've all laughed about it so I'm free to post it. As she pinched him she asked if it was felt! She said her brother taught her that! Jerry is on blood thinner so he bruises very easily. Donna is a good friend and wouldn't hurt anyone intentionally. But she has now learned not to be so aggressive with older folks! It's fading now but is still visible.

Lord, thank You for friends and for fun. Help us to be sensitive and caring.

No comments: