Friday, March 20, 2009

Home & Spring

Home is so good. I arrived home about 11:00 Wednesday night. That's quite late for Jerry, but he survived! Yesterday I stayed home all day, ahhhhh, worked on newsletter; picked up four five gallon pails and one cardboard box of pine cones in the back yard! I had already cleared the yard of them last fall, but over the winter even more fell! Jerry is raking to get ready for mowing. Today is the first day of spring! We've got to be ready for summer! The temp. this morning is only 18 F! But spring is here...the calendar says so!
Lord, thank You for my home and especially for Jerry. Thank You for our four seasons, each one so unique. Help spring weather to come quickly and stay.

1 comment:

carole said...

I love your new heading picture. Glad that you had a good time with your Mom... How was the train ride? We have always wanted to do that. Expecting Kincaids here in a few hours for a few day visit. I may blog about it.