Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trip to Colorado

Pam and I flew from Chicago to Denver, rented a car, stayed at Bill's, visited there and with Mother, and had a great time together.

On St Patrick's Day some dancers came to the nursing home. They were really good.

The mountains were so beautiful. They told me this is Pike's Peak! Castle Rock is south of Denver but I never dreamed we'd be able to see Pike's Peak!

Heavenly Father, thank You for the good, safe time Pam and I had together. Thank You for this nursing home and for the good care they give my mom. Thank You for the beauty of the mountains.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pic of Pike's Peak turned out really good!

Anita said...

Thanks, I think so too. It's quite surprising, since I couldn't even see the picture with the bright sun, etc.