Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tuesday

It seems like Monday, but it's Tuesday.
I'm plant sitting now! Our neighbor's behind us are on a cruise to Alaska! I'm keeping her Azalea plant. (I think that's what it is.) So I've traded a puppy for a plant! I'm doing my best to keep it alive and well.
We went to Logan's tonight for their special and both of us ordered a different meal than we usually do. Jerry always has steak (we had steak here yesterday) and I usually have salmon but we saw Rob & Jessica there and they were having teriaki(I don't know how to spell it) chicken on rice. It looked so good so we both ordered it. It was good and we're glad we had it. But we'll probably have our usual next week again, but you never know... By the way, Logan's have extended their special to include Wednesday! God is great, God is good. Let us thank Him for our food. By His Hand we all are fed. Give us, Lord, our daily bread. Amen.

No comments: