Friday, September 26, 2008

Back to work

I must get back to my task of fall cleaning. I took a break from heavy house cleaning because I had to get the newsletter ready for printing. I finished it yesterday so it's back to the task at hand. It's going to be a beautiful day...a good day for window washing, which includes curtain washing. Oh, it's going to be a good day.
Thank You, Lord, for beautiful autumn days. Thank You for my health so I can do this heavy cleaning. Thank You for our home, which actually belongs to You. Help me keep it pleasant and homey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you the blog! Andrew will get back around 3 or 4 this afternoon. He's planning to leave Florida around 10am this morning.

We've both been pretty busy this month and it sounds like you're just as busy too. Be sure to sit down and have a glass of lemonade when you're done, so you can admire your hard work. :) It'll be well worth it!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, there goes my grammar again. I meant to say I'm glad you like the blog. Sorry about that. I guess I'm not quite awake yet!