Thursday, September 11, 2008

Putting the camper away

Jerry is washing the camper with the power washer. It's a big job but the power washer helps.

I helped him some but he did most of the work. He really worked too hard, he's worn out tonight. We bought this new 18 years ago. It has served us well and will continue for a few more years. We probably won't take it on any more long trips but we'll keep it to use for family camp. I've always wanted to take it up to Alaska but I've about given up that dream. Oh well, we've taken it all over the country and down into Mexico twice. We have wonderful memories! Thank You, Lord, for our camper. Thank You for the wonderful memories we have. Thank You for Your Protective Care over us.

2 comments:

ruth said...

Hi Anita,
I always enjoy reading through your life happenings. Glad that things are going well for you, I'm sure you'll soon have some fall pictures on your blog for us to enjoy:). I need to get some on mine of my house now that it's done so that even though you can't visit you can still feel like you can picture it. Have a great day,
Love,
Ruth

Anonymous said...

That old camper has served you well!