Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sound!!!

AH Sound!!! I've been without sound on my computer for a few months! I did everything I knew to do to get it back and nothing worked...today our new assistant pastor came over for a visit but just before he left we started talking about computers; so I mentioned I don't have any sound on mine. He looked at it and went way inside, made some adjustments and suddenly...there was sound! Thank you, Pastor Eric!
This is so funny...I've been listening to beautiful Christian music on a blog that I love to read each day. Suddenly, oops, guess that's the end of the Christian songs for a while anyway. But they're also very nice songs: I Can See Clearly Now, and others. Good choices, Brenda!
Lord, thank You for computers. Thank You for Pastor Eric. Thank You for helping me get my sound back!

1 comment:

carole said...

Try going into worriersanonymous.org and you should be able to get All kinds of good music.. church, country, ballads, oldies, etc... Carole