Monday, November 26, 2007

Whole New System!

Oh boy! I'm on-line now on my new lap top! Wow! I can hardly believe it! I'm having to learn a whole new system of doing things! A well meaning, very good, friend told me to stick with XP but my daughter-in-law told me to be sure I ordered the new Vista. Well, I know I'm slow (now that I'm aging!) but I still want the latest! So I'll learn the new system...it may take me longer than the average bear but I'll learn! So be patient with me, okay? It took me all day to get on-line! But I did it! Thank you, Heavenly Father, for my new lap top computer. Thank you for helping me to get on-line and for giving me the ability to understand at least a little bit of what I'm doing. Help me to use this for Your Glory and to Honor You in all I write.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I know Vista can be challenging...I still have XP but Jill has Vista and so does my friend Alexis and I am always having trouble with Vista documents...good for you...I am so proud of you...and it has absolutely nothing to do with age..an old friend of ours taught herself computers at the age of 84 and had a great time e-mailing etc. until she died this past spring at 90.....so I say just keep it up...you are doing well!!

Pastor Joy Ziegler said...

Anita, you are way on top of things...here's how behind I am: I didn't even know there was Vista.

It was great to see you on Sunday!