Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Is Coming!

We have a good start on decorating for Christmas. I mailed a package today and three over seas Christmas cards. We got our first two cards in the mail today. So, yes, Christmas is coming. I'll be mailing the bulk of my cards in the next few days, so if you're on my list, be watching for it. Dear Lord, in all the business of the season, help us to remember that Christmas is the remembrance of the birth of Your Son, Jesus. Bless the Lord, O my soul.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome good for you! I have a few things up...and right after work today...I put the solar lights on the hedge out front of the house. They will just come on at dusk and go off at dawn from now until some time in the new year. I will do the Christmas letter on the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Good for you to get such an early start