Sunday, November 04, 2007

Daylight Savings Time

Well, here I am up at 6:30...I thought it was 7:30! I knew about the change when I went to bed but I didn't change any clocks so when I woke up I even thought I'd overslept! We seldom get up after 7:00. Jerry is still sleeping so I guess he remembers. Oh well, I've got coffee made and I'm ready for the day! I worked really hard yesterday on our Christmas card. I've got it about half done. I usually wait til after Thanksgiving but not this year. (I have a reason) Heavenly Father, this is the day You have made! Let me rejoice and be glad in it!

1 comment:

Pastor Joy Ziegler said...

Oh man, Anita! Christmas cards aren't even on my up-coming "to do" list. I am so far behind when it comes to that. GOOD FOR YOU!!! You have inspired me to at least get it on the radar screen!

Have a Happy Monday!