Monday, November 19, 2007

Present

On my birthday I mentioned that Jerry was buying me a certain gift and when I got it I'd say what it was. Well, it came today. I'd better say right up front that it's now my birthday present and Christmas present! A Dell Lap Top Computer was delivered here today! I love it! Of course I knew it was coming because I ordered it. I have a lot to learn...I nearly panicked when it came today. But I've been reading and playing with it and figuring things out on it. I'm not on line with it yet but I will be soon. I've got to get the old computer, desk top, cleaned out and get organized. So you know what I'll be doing for the next several days! Oh Lord, thank you for all this new technology. Thank you for helping me to learn how to use computers. Thank you for my old computer and for my new lap top. Help me to use it for Your Glory. Help me not to abuse it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats!!! You will love it...just like I love mine....have fun...it is awesome!!!