Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! We woke up this morning to a winter wonderland! Ted and his family came last night so they came through rain but no snow. I was just glad when they arrived safely. Well, now, the turkey is in the oven, the pies we baked yesterday so they are sitting pretty and delicious looking; 2 apple and 2 pumpkin. By the way, Gene, Jerry peeled the apples for me! Thanks for giving him the idea! I've got to get my dinner roll dough mixed next. I can imagine everyone working on dinner, the same as I am. To my family in Colorado: I wish I could be there too! 17 of you, wow! I hope you have a wonderful day. To Lorraine: where ever you are, Washington or Oregon, have a great, wonderful, blessed day. To the Georgia family: have a happy, blessed Thanksgiving. To the Illinois family: have a happy blessed Thanksgiving. To the Malaysia family: have a happy blessed Thanksgiving. To our family right here in Michigan: have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. WOW, that's alot of family! To all my friends everywhere: Have a blessed Happy Thanksgiving Day. Thank you Lord, for all the many, many blessings You've given us here in the USA. Thank you for life and love. Thank you most of all for Jesus.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Happy, Blessed Thanksgiving to all of you...your dinner sounds awesome!!