Sunday, March 11, 2007

Time!

Oh boy, was I frustrated this morning! I hardly slept all night but early this morning I finally fell asleep. I woke up when I heard movement upstairs above me. My watch has died. The only time I have is on my cell phone. It said it was 7:10 which meant because of the DST it must be 8:10. Oh boy, did I rush. I took a fast shower and dressed. On my way up the hill I called Jerry and left a message: "I need to know what time it is! I don't know what time it is! Bye." I went over to Cedar Court where I usually eat breakfast but I thought today I could only have a cup of coffee because I'm too late for breakfast. Well, it was only 7:50! That's the same time my cell phone said! So my cell phone changed time! I didn't expect it to because of who ever got this bright idea to change DST to two weeks early. But my cell phone is so intelligent it changed the time now! So I've had breakfast and coffee (3 cups). I'm very happy and ready to face the day! "Oh, what a beautiful morning! Oh, what a beautiful day!" "I praise you, Lord, because You are WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are you staying this time that you heard movement above you?