Monday, March 19, 2007

Back Home!

Here I am back home! I arrived last night about 11:30 EDT. I had been up and traveling since 6:30 AM PDT! I traveled by car, bus, train, and airplane...all in one day! I was so exhausted I couldn't go to sleep until early this morning. It's great to be with Jerry again! It was cloudy when I arrived and this morning when we got up everything is covered with snow! It's wet snow and clinging to the trees and everything else. It makes a very beautiful picture post card! I'm just glad it hadn't started yet when we landed and then drove home! There was a bad accident just down the road from our corner this morning. Jerry saw it happen and called 911. He had taken our car down to Fisher to be repaired and was on his way home when the accident occurred. More on that subject later. It's good to be home!!!

No comments: